Boy do I have a good one for you all today! This meal was amazing. I used brown rice noodles, and (dare I say it) it was even better then whole wheat noodles, and more filling! So glad I made this twice this week!
All you need is
- Big handful (or 2) of spinach (chopped)
- 6 oz of brown rice pasta
- Half of bell pepper (red looks cooler for this meal), Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic (or three cloves chopped)
- 1/2 lb shrimp, pealed (cooked or uncooked)
1. Cook brown rice pasta according to directions. Drain, set aside.
2. Chop up the ingredients
3. Put uncooked shrimp and peppers with butter and garlic in a pan (or if using cooked shrimp, put in once peppers are soft – about 5 minutes) sauté until shrimp is pink and peppers are soft.
4. Add cooked pasta and chopped spinach. Stir until spinach is wilted and soft (less than 2 minutes!).
Then enjoy this meal! It was amazing!! I’ll be making this a staple in our house!
As far as this week goes I have not had any gluten! YAY! I am getting a little bit sick of rice (we have it at almost every meal) – but thankfully rice pasta is really good and potatoes are always an option too. Thanks for all the encouragement throughout the week.
This next week I am attempting Gluten-Free Lasagna…… Oh yeah! Tune in next Friday to check that out.
For more of my favorite recipes (both gluten-free and gluten-full), check out my FOOD page!