This is what the craft room looks like this morning as I write this post.
The good news:
- One desk is painted (I'm putting two together to make a lovely corner desk)
- Those boxes on the bed are the last things that need to be organized
- The floors are swept
- The next desk if 75% done!
- I have my new 23" monitor for editing pictures (see it next to bed! yay Christmas!)
- I actually found the perfect desk for $21.50! (I forgot to take a picture of it before we disassembled it to fit into our Accord, but here it is just before being painted!)
|The green desk is my old one (now white), and the wood-grain-looking-one is the $20 particle board desk, now painted white and drying!|
The bad news:
- I started a painting project on a cold day in January (the paint is taking forever to dry)
- I still have to complete the following
- Cork Board the hutch of the big desk
- Finish painting chalkboard on the side of the other desk
- Need Plexiglas tops
- Bins for the drawers
- Find curtains for the closet and the craft table space
- All of this will take at least another week....
But lets remember where we started here in last week's post.
So I did make some progress. However, I hope that your weekend was more productive that mine!