Most of us get them for wedding gifts or as graduation gifts. Many people use them around the holidays, or in the winter, or when they stumble across something cool on Pinterest they want to try.
I am admit that I am addicted to my crock pot. I used in on average 6 times a month.
This surprises many people. They wonder how I can use it so much and what in the world I make. Well this is why I use it:
- I'm busy
- It saves money
- Its easy to clean up after (saves more time!)
- Makes the house smell sooooo good.
I have decided to share with you some of my go-to Crock Pot Recipes. These will help you save money and time - allowing you to do the things you love!
Today I want to share one of the easiest (and prehaps cheapest!).
Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Potatoes (get enough that will feed your crew or at least that will fit in your crock pot - mine fits about 6-8)
- 2 T water
1. Wash and scrub the potatoes really well - leave them a little wet
2. Wrap them in foil.
3. Put the water in the bottom of an empty crock- pot.
4.Then place the foil wrapped potatoes in the crock pot. Close Lid
5. Cook in the crock-pot for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
6. Remove and serve with you favourite toppings!
This is great meal for the night after chili - because you can use the leftover chili as a topping.
Fall is in the air and there is nothing like some chili and baked potatoes!